- I can wear the same thing everyday for a week and not care
- I could actually be a vegetarian for the rest of my life (haha...jokes)
- Bungee jumping off a 565ft bridge is something I only need to do once, but it was AWESOME
- My immune system cannot handle the developing world....
- It is possible to live with only 3 hours of electricity a day- I totally rock the headlamp
- I can pee anywhere (squat toilet anyone?)
- I'm terrible at learning new languages- please don't ask me to speak Nepali
- I can cross the street with my eyes open or closed and have the same chances of survival
- I eat A LOT of peanut butter (and apparently Israelis find that funny)
- I still really want to go to Africa :)
Wednesday, 1 February 2012
Top 10 things I learned about myself while living in a developing country:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment